Axis's Moderator Application

Axis

Supporter
Lifetime
1) Are you at least 18 years of age? No but Capable to be mature and respectful to users and Staff. I live in East United states
2) Please tell us about yourself I start a job next week on monday, I go to a technical in chester county PA.
3) Why do you want to become a CrimsonServer moderator? So I can Ensure helpers are doing what they are supposed to do and help players around with problems with other players.
4) How much time can you devote to CrimsonServer’s per week? Since it's the summer time I will probably devote 4 to 9 hours depends on what is going on IRL.
5) Do you have any prior administrative experience, or similar (please elaborate)? Yes I Co-owned a Garrys mod server and still staffing as a helper on the crimson battlefield server.
6) What challenges do you foresee if you become a moderator? Hackers and trolls trying to invade on other peoples fun and trying to make fun and call the server shit.
7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce CrimsonServer’s rules and guidelines? Yes Indeed.
8) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting reports and appeals? No.
9) Do you handle instruction and direction well? Yes sir.
10) Do you have any questions? No further.

Regards Axis :D

Last edited: