Azatarai application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Are you at least 18 years of age? Timezone and nation of residence?

I am 31. NZST and New Zealand

2) Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)?

Qualified tradesman - offset printer/digital printer.

Hobbies are gaming and playing guitar.

3) Why do you want to become a CrimsonServer Helper?

I know I'm not a standard time zone and there's not really any helpers on when I play.

4) How much time can you devote to CrimsonServer’s per week?

20-40 hours depending on new released games/real life.

5) Do you have any prior helping experience, or similar (please elaborate)?

I've been admin of servers across many games and clan leader/2ic in many clans/guilds.

6) What challenges do you foresee if you become a helper?

Trying to talk to people with limited English skills, my time zone means I play with a lot of Russians. Also dealing with people who do not understand CB's VIP systems.

7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce CrimsonServer’s rules and guidelines?

This goes without saying. A helper/admin/mods job is to keep the server running smoothly and with as little drama as possible

8) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting directions from moderators?

I have no issue with either scenario I am not afraid to speak my mind but I also understand this is not my server and everything ends with pur3x

9) Do you handle instruction and direction well?

Couldn't be a tradesman if I didn't.

10) Do you have any questions?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Hey azatari thanks for taking your time to apply for a helper position, we will look into your application and let you know within 24-48 hours, i suggest you play with staff so they can get to know you a bit, they will also see how you interact with players.

I hereby withdraw my application as helper due to my experience playing with other members of your staff.
Humility, fair sportsmanship and respect goes a long way.

Two life time members using nukes/airstrikes and armored siege towers with 5+ remote rocket turrets each on a solo player just reduces server population.

Threats were also made on myself (about acceptance of my application) and other players.

This is not something I can support so count me out.

Attachments

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Denied.

I dont see nothing wrong i just see you getting mad because they are using remote rocket turrets, and this is why we carefully choose staff because things like this, first they act like they want to be staff but they really don't, but ya np the app has be withdrawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.