Expanding Into Another Game?

Yay or Nay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good day all, i was just wondering if we were gonna expand into any other game like say GTAV FiveM *wink wink. Its pretty fun as i've been playing it for the past couple of days. FiveM has grown and gone beyond just RPing, its pretty similar to the life mod on arma 3 but i think its better and most servers have a cap of 24. On twitch most people who play GTA stream the fiveM mod, check out streamers like "Sheriff Eli", "PMS Proxy" there are so many others but those are the two i mostly watch. The FiveM community is growing and i believe this would be a way for Crimson to grow. The Server im on just expanded into their second server and their first one is still under development but its always constantly full, because the server will be eventually whitelisted to earn a spot on there you have to go on their website and sign up which i think is pretty cool.
On the flip side because its still pretty new modding on GTAV FiveM is gonna be pretty tough, i remember when those days @Pur3x was modding the Arma 3 Exile server i thought that was hard but when i looked at the FiveM modding it made those days look like a breeze but just like back then i would be more than happy to help in any way i can.
Please feel free to share your thoughts on why this would be possible or impossible or if anyone else on here plays FiveM and feels the same way i do.

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Well i got to say until we get more players wanting a server for that game, because we had an arma 3 server as you can see but we brought it down as not many players where on it, but yea as soon as we get more players wanting a server for that game then we will gladly bring up another server for another game.

Ok, but that arma server was great idk why people didnt come. It had jets and everything

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
The arma server was a call we made when our main server was becoming really populated.

I felt that the staff at that current time could handle it while @Pur3x and I along with a few others started working on a new server on a new game. Which was Arma.

However, they let us down and we need to regain that population loss we took due to it. Which is why we decided to shut down the Arma server. You should be happy to hear that we saved all of our files so that if and when we do bring it back up, it will be just like it was before we shut it down.

I can see in the near future a new server. Maybe on GTA, but we would have to poll some games. Though before any of that, we have to focus on building a strong, reliable staff team in the meantime.

The more advertisememt we get, the more population we build, which results in a new server sooner. As it stands, we have just upgraded our main server.

Thanks for your input, i wish more people were outgoing like you!

Ember

Last edited: