Helper application from Flub76

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Are you at least 18 years of age? Timezone and nation of residence? I am only 15 currently, I live in united states on the west coast of Oregon and my time zone is PST.
2) Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)? I am currently in Highschool, My hobbies are Gaming mainly but I also hang out w friends. I currently have no job but I'm looking for one.
3) Why do you want to become a CrimsonServer Helper? I want to become a crimson helper because I really enjoy the server and I would like to improve the community of it and help any way I can.
4) How much time can you devote to CrimsonServer’s per week? I can devote at least 4 hours a day unless grounded to crimson most likely more than that.
5) Do you have any prior helping experience, or similar (please elaborate)? If helping a friend moderate a server during our clan wars counts than I have some experience but not much.
6) What challenges do you foresee if you become a helper? The main challenges I can foresee in helping this server is people disrespecting and being toxic but that's why I want to help so I can try to stop that and make the community better.
7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce CrimsonServer’s rules and guidelines? I can accept the fact that I must enforce the crimson server rules that is why I am applying.
8) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting directions from moderators? I will have no issues accepting/following directions from moderators or anyone I need to.
9) Do you handle instruction and direction well? I can handle any reasonable and some unreasonable instructions/directions it should be no worry.
10) Do you have any questions? I have no questions.
Thank you for reviewing this if you do.
~Flub76

Last edited:

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Denied. We haven't seen you on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.