Helper application

1)i am 19 this year. Singapore Standard Time and singapore
2) Hi my name is Zhi Jie i and a student still studying at SP(singapore poly). my hobby is to play computer games like rust and GTA 5.
3) i would like to become a helper so i can make the best contribution for crimson battlefield ! ii also believe that i can learn lots of things from you guys.
4)Between school i am able to play 60+ hours per week
5)I used to be in my friends server to be a helper while i did a great job , i help some of the player there when they complain about something wrong.
6)the challenger is to face all the player with different kind of needs is hard but no matter what i will still be willing to help.
7)ofcause i do. it is easy to follow
8)No, it is not my server so the owner will make the call i will follow the owner.
9)Yes, i sure do
10) nope! thank for taking your time to read.

+1 for me. Hes on a lot on the off hours. Would be good to have a helper on all the time. I'd like to see how the trial goes.

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Upvote

As a helper, I expect you to update the mods daily if possible. Also, any more than 2 days being inactive will most likely result in a demotion. (Especially during your 2 week probation, unless you notify someone of your upcoming absence.)

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Update as in notify us of players doing things, or any bad drama going on that's causing a disruption in the server, or cheaters, just general problems you find and see throughout your playtime.

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Congratulations zhi, you've been accepted for a helper position.