Helper Application

Morgan 2.01

Supporter
Lifetime
1) Are you at least 18 years of age? Tell us your timezone and nation of residence.
I'm 33 years young, I reside in Canada MST.

2) Please tell us a little bit about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc.).
I have been working in the petroleum industry for the past 10 years as a field engineer. Hobbies include gaming, marksmanship and drinking a few beers now and then.

3) Why do you want to become a Helper for CrimsonBattlefield?
I've been playing RUST since the early days and devoted most of my play time to a handful of servers. CrimsonBattlefield, in my opinion, is by far the most enjoyable server I have come across. I feel I would like to help out in anyway I can to see the server grow alongside the game we all love.

4) How much time can you devote to CrimsonBattlefield's server per week?
I generally play RUST every other day, some weeks I play everyday. Average I would guess 10-30 hours per week.

5) Do you have any prior helping experience or similar? (Please elaborate.)
On a now defunct server, I was asked to become a moderator then eventually promoted to admin. Duties included enforcing server rules, updating the server, managing/updating plugins, managing player/donator permissions ect.

6) What challenges do you foresee if you become a helper?
In past experience, I've found it difficult to understand and help a player that doesn't speak the same language. This at times can lead to misunderstanding. Thankfully we have Google Translate!

7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce CrimsonBattlefield's rules and guidelines?
Of course, I wouldn't be applying for a helper position if I wasn't willing.

8) Do you feel you will have any issues with denying or accepting directions from higher staff members?
I am willing to take directions from senior staff and do not foresee any issue complying.

9) Do you handle instruction and direction well?
I do.

10) Do you have any questions?
No questions! Accept or deny, Crimson is the dopest server going! Thanks.

KuroGin18

Supporter
Staff member
Lifetime
Helper
1) Are you at least 18 years of age? Tell us your timezone and nation of residence.
I'm 33 years young, I reside in Canada MST.

2) Please tell us a little bit about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc.).
I have been working in the petroleum industry for the past 10 years as a field engineer. Hobbies include gaming, marksmanship and drinking a few beers now and then.

3) Why do you want to become a Helper for CrimsonBattlefield?
I've been playing RUST since the early days and devoted most of my play time to a handful of servers. CrimsonBattlefield, in my opinion, is by far the most enjoyable server I have come across. I feel I would like to help out in anyway I can to see the server grow alongside the game we all love.

4) How much time can you devote to CrimsonBattlefield's server per week?
I generally play RUST every other day, some weeks I play everyday. Average I would guess 10-30 hours per week.

5) Do you have any prior helping experience or similar? (Please elaborate.)
On a now defunct server, I was asked to become a moderator then eventually promoted to admin. Duties included enforcing server rules, updating the server, managing/updating plugins, managing player/donator permissions ect.

6) What challenges do you foresee if you become a helper?
In past experience, I've found it difficult to understand and help a player that doesn't speak the same language. This at times can lead to misunderstanding. Thankfully we have Google Translate!

7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce CrimsonBattlefield's rules and guidelines?
Of course, I wouldn't be applying for a helper position if I wasn't willing.

8) Do you feel you will have any issues with denying or accepting directions from higher staff members?
I am willing to take directions from senior staff and do not foresee any issue complying.

9) Do you handle instruction and direction well?
I do.

10) Do you have any questions?
No questions! Accept or deny, Crimson is the dopest server going! Thanks.

Hi Morgan nice to see you apply for Helper App, but there requirement for being a helper
https://crimsonbattlefield.com/forum/threads/information-regarding-helpers.282/#post-697

And also connect your steam account to this forum and show us your rust playing hours.
Do join our discord but I believed you had joined. Owner @Pur3x will look on your app.

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Thanks morgan for taking you time to apply we will look over your application and let you know within 24-48 hours.

Morgan 2.01

Supporter
Lifetime
Thanks for the quick response.

Kuro, i am

Morgan 2.01

Supporter
Lifetime
Aparently I only half posted!

What I meant to say was I cam unable to link my steam account to the forum, I get this error....

login.png

Morgan 2.01

Supporter
Lifetime
Still unable to log in.
However, I am able to sign into the main page via steam...

Capture2.PNG

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Still unable to log in.
However, I am able to sign into the main page via steam...

View attachment 153
Alright we will get it fixed asap sorry about that, it had to do with the latest xenforo update that screwed it up and no one have had reported it.

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Hey morgan should be fixed, if you try again it should work if not let me know again so i can look into it again.

Morgan 2.01

Supporter
Lifetime
Hmmm, still cant log in, although I am getting a different error......

Capture3.PNG

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
We are going to extend the app for 2-3 more days, please be on more and play with staff if you can or the app will be denied.

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Denied. You can reapply if you like, but please be active.