Helper application

MC2K♛

Supporter
Lifetime
1) I am 17 years old in a and live in australia And I am usually on when other people are on.
2) I go to Carwatha collage p-12 I love to play with Friends and have fun. I am planning on going into a degree Coding Or Game development.
3) Because I want to help the server grow and make it a big server that is fun for the community and is friendly server.
4) I can devote most of my time in the week And usually can devote all my time on weekends.
5) I helped on one of my friends server and a bunch of hackers DDoSed him and he lost the server.
6) I can Forsee that I can fix my Friendship with a few people on the server
7) I can accept the fact that I must enforce the CrimsonServer’s rules and guidelines.
8) No I will not have any issues Denying / Accepting reports and appeals.
9) I will always Accept any instruction and direction very well
10) Does It matter if I am a little younger for helper?
And I am usually on discord

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Thanks for your interest in applying for helper position, we will look into your application and let you know within 1-2 days.

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Please resubmit a more original application. I can tell this is copy/paste from another.
Almost every question is the exact same response.

Yours :

1) I am 17 years old in a and live in australia And I am usually on when other people are on.
2) I go to Carwatha collage p-12 I love to play with Friends and have fun. I am planning on going into a degree Coding Or Game development.
3) Because I want to help the server grow and make it a big server that is fun for the community and is friendly server.
4) I can devote most of my time in the week And usually can devote all my time on weekends.
5) I helped on one of my friends server and a bunch of hackers DDoSed him and he lost the server.
7) I can accept the fact that I must enforce the CrimsonServer’s rules and guidelines.
10) Does It matter if I am a little younger for helper?

Theirs :

2) I go to Wayne Christian School In Goldsboro, North Carolina. I love to play with Friends and have fun. I am planning on going into a degree Coding Or Game development.
10) Nope

Thanks.
Ember.