Helper

Zak

Supporter
Lifetime
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Are you at least 15 years of age?
~ I am currently 19 years of age and I live in the the Unites States Of America on the east cast in a city called Pittsburgh.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Please tell us about yourself
~ A little about my self is I am a really nice guy to get along with I respect you as long as you respect me, I currently and working two jobs, my first job is an Assistant kitchen manager in a local Italian restaurant and my second job is I own my own business. outside of work in my free time I enjoy gamming an the outdoors and just hanging out with friends.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3) Why do you want to become a CrimsonServer Helper?
~ I would like to become a helper on a Crimson Server because I am always looking to help people, weather I'm the one in need of help or not I put others before me and if you are in need of help I will stop what I'm doing and help you to the best of my abilities. Even if the situation is over my head I will do everything I can to make sure the situation I resolved.
4) How much time can you devote to CrimsonServer’s per week?
~ I am usually on just about every night of the week for about five to six hours a time, if I'm not in game I am always on discord and if there is an issue in game I can be in the sever in no time to assist but more then likely I will always be in game when I am on.
5) Do you have any prior helping experience, or similar (please elaborate)?
~ Yes I do have prior experience.
~ I have been a huge part of many Arma 2 and Arma 3 communities and I have always been a apart of the staff teams.
I was Co-owner for a community called WZ and also CG, I was head admin for a community called GG, I have also been helpers and support for more communities and servers then I can count. If you need more info on any of these please ask.
6) What challenges do you foresee if you become a helper?
~ The only challenge that I see myself as a helper encountering is that when people get killed by a staff member in game they always go straight to saying "why are you spawning stuff in, you are not playing legit, your using your powers, your being abusive" stuff like that when in all reality they are just mad and you truly know if you were and I'm sure you would know if that person were or not.
7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce CrimsonServer’s rules and guidelines?
~ Yes I do accept the fact that I MUST enforce all Crimson Server rules and guidelines.
8) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting directions from moderators?
~ No I do not feel that I would have any issue denying and or accepting and directions from anyone that has instructed me or asked me to do.
9) Do you handle instruction and direction well?
~ Yes I handle instruction and directions very well, I will follow the instruction and direction that are given me until the task is completed.
10) Do you have any questions?
~ No, I do not have any questions at this time.

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Approved

Please keep me updated.