Lord of the Darkness
Helper Eligibility Requirements
In order to become a helper, you must first meet the following requirements:
- Have a microphone and join the Crimson Battlefield Discord server
- Connect your Steam account to your Crimson Battlefield forum account
- Minimum of 500 hours played on Rust (we need to be able to see this when we view your Steam profile)
- 0 VAC bans on your Steam account
Helpers are on the server strictly for the purpose of enforcing the rules and reporting to higher staff members. They have the power to mute players currently in the server. This power may only be used if any players are:
- Posting racist messages
- Or breaking any other rules
Helpers should follow the same 3-strike routine outlined in the Server Rules and Guidelines thread when it come to taking action against rule-breakers.
Helpers, like other staff, are held to higher standards, so you should be respectful to other players. Do not provoke or engage in any drama in the server. There have been people who have applied for the Helper position in the past but have been rejected due to them not playing well with others.
Helpers must also be fairly active in the server. They are expected to be on the server at least 2-3 times a week.
In addition, if you can, you should also answer questions any players have in the Rust or Discord servers.
Note: You may want to pay careful attention to the Rust server chat as it is usually heavily populated and messages disappear quickly. It is also recommended to turn off death notes if there are a lot of people typing, just to reduce the wall of messages to those sent by players.
When you apply to be a helper, make sure to create a new thread and copy-paste the application format below into the message along with your responses under each corresponding question.
1) Are you at least 18 years of age? Tell us your timezone and nation of residence. 2) Please tell us a little bit about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc.). 3) Why do you want to become a Helper for CrimsonBattlefield? 4) How much time can you devote to CrimsonBattlefield's server per week? 5) Do you have any prior helping experience or similar? (Please elaborate.) 6) What challenges do you foresee if you become a helper? 7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce CrimsonBattlefield's rules and guidelines? 8) Do you feel you will have any issues with denying or accepting directions from higher staff members? 9) Do you handle instruction and direction well? 10) Do you have any questions?
- Show all