Lord Nazo Helper Application

Lord Nazo

Lord of the Darkness
Staff member
Helper
1) Are you at least 15 years of age? Timezone and nation of residence?
Yes, I'm over 15. My timezone is PST and I live in the United States.

2) Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)?
I like to game a lot. I took a break from Rust a while ago because I had too much schoolwork.

3) Why do you want to become a CrimsonServer Helper?
Because I want to help people in the server and make sure everyone is being nice to each other again.

4) How much time can you devote to CrimsonServer’s per week?
I can be on about 3 times a week, sometimes more, depending on how much work I have to do.

5) Do you have any prior helping experience, or similar (please elaborate)?
I was a helper for this server before, but I was inactive for a while (as I mentioned in Question #2), but now I'm back and ready to contribute to the server again.

6) What challenges do you foresee if you become a helper?
Determining if people are really hacking/cheating.

7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce CrimsonServer’s rules and guidelines?
Yes.

8) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting directions from moderators?
No.

9) Do you handle instruction and direction well?
Very well.

10) Do you have any questions?
No.

Last edited:

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Thanks LordNazo for your interest in becoming a helper, like ive said on members previous applications we are only currently accepting player that are 18+ years old but we do sometimes make exceptions we will let you know within 24-48 hours.

Lord Nazo

Lord of the Darkness
Staff member
Helper
Thanks LordNazo for your interest in becoming a helper, like ive said on members previous applications we are only currently accepting player that are 18+ years old but we do sometimes make exceptions we will let you know within 24-48 hours.
Well, I am actually over 18. Sorry, I just don't feel comfortable putting my age out on a public forum, but I will in case it's necessary.

Last edited:

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Hello Nazo, nice to see you again!

I will approve you just because I know you were a good helper before. However, I would appreciate it if you could keep the activity up! Please post updates in our "staff" chat on Discord to help keep us mods in the loop.

Thanks for applying,
Ember

Lord Nazo

Lord of the Darkness
Staff member
Helper
Hello Nazo, nice to see you again!

I will approve you just because I know you were a good helper before. However, I would appreciate it if you could keep the activity up! Please post updates in our "staff" chat on Discord to help keep us mods in the loop.

Thanks for applying,
Ember
No problem! I'm glad to back and I'll try to to be more active.