Lord Nazo's Moderator Application

Lord Nazo

Lord of the Darkness
Staff member
Helper
1) Are you at least 15 years of age? Timezone and nation of residence?
Yes, I'm over 18, actually. My timezone is PST and I live in the United States.

2) Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)?
I like to game a lot. I also like to watch stuff.

3) Why do you want to become a CrimsonServer moderator?
Because I want to help people in the server and make the server a positive experience for everyone. I want to help the server be free of racism and other abusive behavior.

4) How much time can you devote to CrimsonServer’s per week?
I can devote at least 3 days a week, sometimes more, depending on how much work I have to do. I have been on fairly frequently, at least once every day.

5) Do you have any prior administrative experience, or similar (please elaborate)?
I have been an administrator for an online forum before.

6) What challenges do you foresee if you become a helper?
Determining if people are really hacking/cheating without having to spectate very often.

7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce CrimsonServer’s rules and guidelines?
Yes.

8) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting reports and appeals?
No.

9) Do you handle instruction and direction well?
Very well.

10) Do you have any questions?
Do moderators have access to certain permissions that can allow them to move forum threads and help clean up the forum a bit?

Last edited:

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Hey nazo thanks for applying, but we aren't currently looking for moderators maybe in the near future but right now, we are okay on moderator positions.

Denied.

"10) Do you have any questions?
Do moderators have access to certain permissions that can allow them to move forum threads and help clean up the forum a bit?"

and you asking that won't look good on your application, because that tells me you just want to become a mod for a reason.

and on the forums we really don't need any mods, unless we start having more traffic.