Moderator Application- SonaR

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.No I am 16 and have proven my maturity throughout my helper role( Pacific Standard time zone )
2.I usually play Rust or Csgo throughout my free time away from school.
3.I want to become a Moderator because I usually am asked to help with hacker accusations and sometimes if I spot 1 It would be better to ban him on the spot rather than giving him more free time on our server to enjoy his hacks and To help chat stay clean at its most and I know we need more eyes since the new Arma 3 server is up
4.I can give this server about 4hr at minim for my busy days each day , yet on my free time i can usually give it half the day.
5.I know what to look out for , but sadly no I don't have any prior administrative experience other than being helper on your server
6.I see people disrespecting me as a challenge but I hope to overlook my selfishness as a person
7.Yes I can accept the fact that I can enforce CrimsonsServer's rules and guidelines
8.NO I don't feel i will have any issues denying report or appeals.
9.I do handle directions and Instructions very well
10.No further questions

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Hello sonar,

You have been approved for moderator.
As you know we expect you to handle this responsibility with extreme care. With power comes more responsibility.
Please handle it responsibly.

I look forward to your daily updates.

Your 2 week probation period starts 4/12/17 and ends 4/26/17.

Any and all bans MUST have proof. You cannot ban unless you have proof supporting this ban!
Consult either myself or Pur3x with the proof.

More importantly, do NOT abuse the power.

This position requires a microphone. Get one if you haven't already!

Good luck sonar, your new position will be updated soon.

APPROVED

Thank you you will not be sorry and I have gotten a microphone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.