Mr.kittycat's helper app

mr kittycat17

Supporter
VIP
1. I am 15 years old but i sound younger like 14 / 13. my time zone is est. i live in Ontario Canada
2. I am still in school i love science , And i shoot rockets into the air. And i have a job. i work at Tims on at night.
3. I want to become a helper because i have been seeing a lot more hackes and more people spaming in chat and i think that there sould be less hackers and spaming in chat because it is make the game worse and worse and i wold like to help people that are asking for help
4. i can at least can spend 20hr hours depending on the week because i have hockey
5. i have been admin on a different game called gmod.
6. no i do not
7. yes i will enforce the rules on the sever even if my friend are doing some thing bad.
9. yes i do
10. no

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Thanks for your interest in becoming staff, we are currently only accepting players that are 18+ years old but we sometimes make exceptions, we will let you know within 24-48 hours.

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Hello kitty, please be active throughout tomorrow so we can conclude our decision. You should have your final answer by tomorrow evening.

Thanks,
Ember

mr kittycat17

Supporter
VIP
Hello kitty, please be active throughout tomorrow so we can conclude our decision. You should have your final answer by tomorrow evening.

Thanks,
Ember
i have hockey game at 6:30

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
No problem. Just try and be on some tomorrow

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
We would like to see more from you keep on playing on the server, and we will let you know.

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Denied , no response you can reapply if you like when you have more time available.