Need help on VIP information.

KuroGin18

Supporter
Staff member
Lifetime
Helper
what is Custom Gear Kit and No CodeLocks Needed mean?
How to I activate magic craft? is it instant craft no need to wait for the running number that you craft?

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Custom Gear Kit you have to let me know and ill set it up for you, just pick the gear you would like and i will set up your very own kit, but remember it's only gear related no weapons, and "no code locks needed" you don't need any code locks because we have a plugin called auto code locks which means it puts a code lock without having one in your inventory, we have two plugins magic craft and instant craft, instant craft is for players without vip and magic craft is for players with vip so whenever a player crafts something magic craft will take over instead of using instant craft if that makes sense.

We also have a lifetime VIP group on discord if you want to get added just let us know.

Autocodelock question:

• permissionNoLockNeed: "autocodelock.nolockneed" > deploying of doors and/or boxes without a codelock in inventory

KuroGin18

Supporter
Staff member
Lifetime
Helper
Thanks Pur3x for the info! The custom gear kit I will let you know again. I will try it out later about the magic craft. Cause ammo i making 900 number I select is straight craft out, Only over number 1000 there is a count down 999,998...

KuroGin18

Supporter
Staff member
Lifetime
Helper
Okay Pur3x. Oh yah the star tag is fixed but the Lifetime perk haven yet.

KuroGin18

Supporter
Staff member
Lifetime
Helper
Thanks Pur3x everything seem back to normal any issue I will inform you.
by the way custom gear kit is it the gear I wear to set it on kit?

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Yeah just put it on and let me know when your are ready and ill make you the kit.