Possible new server poll for Arma 3

Which of these modes would you rather us have on our first Arma server if we get one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Hello everyone,

We've been discussing the possibility of expanding our community into other games than just rust. There are a few games that came up, but here Arma 3 is the focus. Please take a minute to choose an option in this poll, it will greatly help us make our decision if we decide to create an Arma 3 server. Your options are :

1. Wasteland
2. Life

Note that Life has much more content than wasteland.

If you don't really know much about them or Arma, this game is a military simulator.

Wasteland is a player made mode which is exactly as it sounds.. A wasteland riddled with vehicles and weapons. You can make money and buy gear, vehicles and even things to create a compound if you choose. The goal of this mode is to make money and kill.

Life is also as it sounds, its supposed to simulate life. This is a Role-Play mode, or RP. There are civilians and police. The sky is the limit to what you can do really. Civilians can make drugs and sell them. They can also join the bandits and gain access to "Black Market" items. You can abduct people.. and steal their organs to sell...(Not going to lie, I once broke into the prison and helped some people escape only to land shortly after, steal their organs and leave them handcuffed in the woods.) There are jobs you can get and much more. You get the idea.

Now that you know a little about it all, please make a decision in the poll.

Thanks,
Ember

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Alright, so what do you guys think ? we need more votes.

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
i'm going to link it in the discord a lot.

Axis

Supporter
Lifetime
I do like roleplay but I love building more >:D

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
I want 2 more votes before its decided. Come on everyone, VOTE!

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Thanks, need ONE more vote please. Anyone can vote so please do!

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Thats it,
Vote was

Wasteland - 37.5%
Life - 62.5%

Life wins leading with 2 more votes than wasteland. If we create an arma server, the first one will be a life server.

Thanks for everyones opinion,
Ember

Status
Not open for further replies.