Pyretic's Helper Application

1) Are you at least 15 years of age? Timezone and nation of residence?
i am 13 almost 14 but please don't just deny cause of age. i am in eastern time and i live in the US, North Carolina

2) Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)?
i have school, i am going to have a job at the end of this year.

3) Why do you want to become a Crimson Server Helper?
because i have been playing on this server for a while and i liked it a lot and i wanted to help you guys out and it would be awesome to be part of staff and your staff is really nice.

4) How much time can you devote to Crimson Server's per week?
more than 100 hours cause i'm in summer but if i am in school probably like 50 60.

5) Do you have any prior helping experience, or similar (please elaborate)?
yes i have owned my own server and helped a friend out on his server with anyone.

6) What challenges do you foresee if you become a helper?
not any challenges just the only thing is if there is a annoying kid.

7) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce Crimson Server's rules and guidelines?
yes
8) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting directions from moderators?
no i i'm usually fine with that
9) Do you handle instruction and direction well?
yes pretty well unless he/she has a bad mic
10) Do you have any questions?

no,
also i am a donor i got lifetime.

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Thanks for your interest in applying for a helper position we will look into your application and we will let you know by today or tomorrow if you been accepted.

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
I need to see you more in discord. Also, you need to play with us more so I can judge who you are and how you handle situations. If you're serious about this position, then you will have no problem making this a priority.

Your age has everything to do with being accepted or denied. The rule is there for a reason. However if you prove yourself, we can slightly bend restrictions.

As a helper, regardless of the moderators mic quality, they are over you and you take orders from them. If you cannot take orders, then you don't need to be in the position.

As a helper, you are an extension of a moderator. You're supposed to be where they aren't or can't be. The question was referring to if you handle instruction and direction in regards to being told to assist someome in a certain way as a staff member, etc.

Again, as a helper you will be required to make a frequent appearance on the server, and provide frequent updates on the status of the players and server.

Thanks for applying. Please read this entire response and dont just skip through it.

Ember

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Alright well lazysanta played with you and he said you where alright, so we are going to give you a chance, if you have any questions just ask the admins or mods or helpers.

Approved.

Ember

Supporter
Lifetime
Message me any time with questions. Im usually always available to respond.