Server issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, My clan and I have been having issues with FPS and server lag. At the same time our FPS will drop to 1-5 and stay that way for a long time even tho we have been doing the same thing (walking around base shooting people) and there is no raiding going on and my gibs are all the way down. There is also an issue with reloading i have to reload my m249 sometimes 12 times before it reloads and there are issues with falling off the base taking damage teleporting to top with lost health and falling to death. I know this isnt your fault and im not here to complain I just wanted to bring it to your attention. Thanks for your time -5lime

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
FPS and server lag has to do with pc specs and client side lag its not server lag, not sure what pc specs you have but if you don't have a beast pc and your around a lot of entities then you will encounter fps drops but i just went ahead and did a auto purge hopefully that will help out a lot. The issue with the reloading probably has to do with your fps drops or client lag. The teleport shouldn't be a big issue you probably had already died or taken too much damage but you didn't notice bc like i said probably fps drops or client lag when you teleported back up.

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
Sometimes players complain about server lag when it's really just them lagging with pings up to 1k. :)

KuroGin18

Supporter
Staff member
Lifetime
Helper
Your computer spec need higher requirement to play rust. GTX 970 below may not support the game. And if you have a lower spec computer select potato graphic before enter the game and don’t build very big base and place a lot things. Now rust is getting higher standard.

i have a GTX 1050 i know its not the best but with potato and lowest settings when i was recording with good settings at the same spot somethings up

Thanks for trying to help ;)

KuroGin18

Supporter
Staff member
Lifetime
Helper
GTX1050 is good enough maybe your recording software eat a lot memory together with your graphic card. Run your game under SDD for better performance.

and i stopped recording, it happened to my friends too

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
These server issues he was talking about was related to his crappy shitty computer. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.