Staff

I got ban and muted for no reason . I said a guy is hacking on chat and staff said i'm just salty they dint even check the case and mute me and ban . Aka KuroGin18

Pur3x

CB Owner
Staff member
What case ? i don't see a post indicating or providing proof anyone is hacking ? we need proof to ban someone we can't ban without proof so i suggest you make a video and record them. Then make a thread on report a player but don't be disrespecting staff because your are throwing a tantrum just because you don't get it your way, if you don't like how things are runned then i suggest you find another server, whining and calling staff useless will not help you at all. ;)

KuroGin18

Supporter
Staff member
Lifetime
Helper
Oh pls grow up. In reality if you wanna report a case of robbery will you go to police station and scream and shout at police officer that this guy rob me!! Lol people there think your are crazy and chase you out. Without proper info or statement for officer on your case you think police officer will entertain you? They have their SOP. We do have ours https://crimsonbattlefield.com/forum/threads/crimson-battlefield-server-rules-and-penalties.204/

All we need to gather proof of suspected player. Do not hackistion or spam chat. Pm any of our staff or admin about suspect player who you think they cheating and gather your video proof. We staff will also take a look out on the suspect player. Once we got the proof all our staff will gather and see if the suspect really cheating. If all our staff agree that this player is cheating admin aka owner will ban the players and with video proof will be post on ban list thread. Many player who follow the rules of reporting suspected player never had any problem with us. This how we works. Don’t agree then go to other server.

Last edited: