Two questions for staff:

Hello! I have two questions for server staff:

1.) I am unable to use discord (and I have been since I get into this server.) It says I was banned, and I have absolutely no idea why. Is there any way to resolve that?

2.) More important question: I've been accused of making racist remarks via VOIP. That's not my deal, and it never will be. I don't know if the other player was in a fight with someone else and thought he was still shooting at me, or if he was just trying to cause a problem because I recently raided him with a clanmate. Either way, I'm not willing to let someone else's mistake or poor attitude be a factor in ruining my rapport with staff. Should he report me for, as he said, "The n with a hard r," please know that I personally abhor racism and find it disgusting. I don't want to drop his name here, in that I have no intention of ruining his experience.

Thanks for your time!
-Reel

Morgan 2.01

Supporter
Staff member
Lifetime
Helper
Hey Reel,

What is your discord ID ?
As for your second question, you will not be banned from the sever simply by an accusation, we require proof before a ban/mute is issued. Follow the rules and you should be ok!

Perfect! thanks!

Doc #0106 on discord